Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Being a bunny


Hello everybody! It's me, of course, Merlin!

I'm house-bound for a while because the doctor has got me on antibiotics. I've decided to take this time and start my blog. I've been outside in the Hasenrennbahn with Mimmoe all summer, so this is a sudden change being back inside. We usually just run back and forth in the Hasenrennbahn unless we just sit and kind of sleep. We generally like to eat and drink inside in our Hasenparadies. There's a ramp out the window that connects the two places. Sometimes our neighbor bunnies, Najimo and Luna, are on the loose in the garden and that drives me mad. That's when we go really crazy and lunge at the fence, ready to brawl! Word has it that there are two new bunnies on vacation at the Hasenparadies, Wee Man and Waboose. I can smell them with my keen sense of bunny smell, and I've seen them once in the garden. But those days are on hold for me while I am recovering from my sinus infections.

I'm sure you all are interested in what it's like to be a bunny. Well, it's the same as being a human except I'm vegan and I'm way smaller. Through this blog, I'll try and give you a view into my world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home