Tuesday, August 16, 2005

How I got the name Merlinlein


Today I remebered a few more things about how it is living indoors. I own the house and everything on the floor is in my domain. My cage is just my headquarters for food and the bathroom.

It's fun to sprint from room to room spinning around on the parqet floor, but I'm a little tired from all these antibiotics I have to take. I'm more interested in the new things, like the rug in the next room. They keep the door closed because they know I'd go in there every chance I get. Sometimes other bunnies live in there and I have to check whenever I get the chance.

I'm really tired today and Ron just finished building his accordion thing and making lots of noise. I'm glad he didn't play his loud music or his accordion. That makes me freeze up because my super sensitive bunny ears hear things many times louder than humans. At least he finished and I asked him to add a theme song for my page. Let me know if it is good because I'd rather not hear it.

Anyway, before I go to bed on my red rug, or on my green rug under the bird cage, I'd like to tell you how I got the name Merlinlein. It's because I am also part lion, and lein (sounds like lion) means small in German, and so it means "The small lion named Merlin". Sometimes I can be very dangerous, but not now. I'll tell you more about that some other time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home