Wednesday, August 17, 2005

indoors on a nice day


Hi folks,
Here I am looking out over the wide outside world. Somewhere out there five other bunnies are frolicking around without me.

There were lots of humans in the garden too and nobody seemed to worry about me. So I decided to sit in the way so they had to step over me going in and out. It's a good way to get some extra cuddling, especially when I'm stuck inside. I have to be careful of the little one, because we collide more than I would like.

I'm slowly returning to my old stomping areas, like the bedroom, but there aren't any good rugs in there, so I think I'll try out the nice big sofa in my room. It looks like they are rearranging rooms (the human dwellers) because there is too much traffic of large articles going back and forth. Maybe there are new bunnies moving in somewhere here. It's hard to tell because I keep getting blocked by closed doors. At least I know they aren't moving out because the backpack that was on the floor yesterday is gone and they're still here.

Today was a good day for treats I must admit. I head toward the areas I'm not supposed to be because I know that a treat is on it's way if they notice me. I'm on big time medication, so extra work isn't fun, plus my nose is a mess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home