Saturday, August 20, 2005

meet the Mansers


My old pals Heinrich and Paula came by to cheer me up during my recovery. At first I wasn't sure who these new people were, so I almost bit off Heinrich's hand. Then I realized who it was and let him be. He's only two years older than me and he sure is big. I can't wait until I become that size. Paula is more my age and even though I'm a whole week older, we get along real well.
On account of our guests, I chose to sit directly in the middle of the balcony door for my maximum attention needs. A few times I wandered out onto the balcony but all that impossible-to-see fly-netting drives me up the wall in protest. I mean my sharp killer-claws get all caught in it and I don't see the point. On these hot summer days it traps the little flies in here with me just as much as it keeps them out.
I hate flys. The only fun thing to do with flys is to charge at them when they're peacefully walking in the Hasenrennbahn and watch them scatter. I could do that all day if I didn't have to eat, dig, chase Mimmoe or go to the bathroom. Flies aren't that bad after all. And I miss Mimmoe and her funny noises.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home