Monday, August 22, 2005

Me and my Friends


I'm still inside the house. These are interesting days because there's been a lot of activity around here. Something big is about to happen and I know it's going to be good because of the amount of treats I've been getting lately. I don't even need to be up to no good and I still get a treat. I can really get used to this kind of domesticated living, but I'm beginning to miss my friends. I've got a love/annoy relationship with my closest bunny-pal, Mimmoe . Here she is being good outside in the Hasenrennbahn, in the garden. I should be in there with her, but I'm letting her do her own thing for a while. I know she can't handle the stuff that goes on inside.
My neighbors in the Hasenparadies are Najimo and Luna. Luna's a pretty hot thing herself, but a little young for me, and she drives Mimmoe bananas!
I've seen Mimmoe clear the fence of the Hasenrennbahn and give Luna a swift beating, then hop right back in with me as if she'd just had a quick word with a mate! The guy is Najimo. He's a little dopey and doesn't bother me much, but he nailed me once with that quick left claw he's got. Usually he just minds his own business tooling around the garden or playing in the sandbox or hanging out by the bikes. They say they've even been to the trash cans, but I wouldn't brag about going to the stinking trash cans. I like going with the people.
Speaking of people, some people came a couple of weeks ago and dropped off another pair. I don't know much about them except that I think they're on the run. I spotted them in the garden a few days ago and again yesterday. Whatever they did, it must've been epic, because they get an entire room to themselves and get some excellent treatment. I mean I get my own room too, but I've gotta share it with people. The black one is Waboose and the white one is called Wee Man. Funny, because Little Wee Man is a she. If that isn't suspicious enough, Najimo says that he had a thing with her a while back - and Najimo is old enough to be my own grandson! I mean, I'm only three-and-a-half but don't tell anyone because I had to be at least twelve to start up this blog. Let's just say I'm twelve.
Before I call it a night and crash out on my new favorite spot. I'd like to issue an all points bulletin on my best-of-all-time friends, Dan. Dan was taken from his home outside Schönbrunnstraße on the night before Easter of this year and has never been seen since. This is serious of all seriousness. If I could play music to this announcement right now, I would totally play the Pachelbel Canon and ask you to please find Dan whatever you do. Good night.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo Merlin, how are you? I felt in love with you... yours BUNNY B.

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home