Sunday, August 28, 2005

In Garden!


I've finally busted out of the house and landed in the garden. A lot has changed in the days I've been away. There are definitely some other guys here. Wee Man and Waboose are pretty active. They've caused a bit of a ruckus in the midst of six of us. I like them already.
It was the first nice day since I can remember. I've been locked up inside the last few weeks and before that it was wet all outside. Here are some other guys I saw today. Aside from my pal Mimmoe, Najima and Luna are also in the garden. I can't believe how great it feels to finally be free! I think I'm better and I'll try and stay down here in the Hasenparadies. If they come I'm just going to hide in the cage or the bathroom. I know they can't get me there, and this is way better than playing the human game and getting silly treats.





This is the real life!

1 Comments:

Blogger Remember White Rabbit said...

Merlin, you have the best blog I have ever seen! Please keep an eye on those 2 visitors of yours, Wee and Waboose, I know they can get a little out of hand and be pretty sassy at times.

3:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home