Tuesday, September 06, 2005

animals

A lot of talk has been going on as to what us bunnies really are. Bunnies are a universal term for miniature animals. (miniaturae animale in Latin) Well I, of course, am a small lion as you know. My pal Mimmoe, as you can see here, is a sleek black cheetah - not to be confused with a puma. Luna is also part walrus, and Najimo, otherwise known as "The Yak", is used to the roof of the world and really thrives in our winter. After a big fight, most of the ground is covered in yak-hair from Najimo.
I'm not sure what Wee and Waboose were exactly, but I was keeping a close eye on Waboose. He might have been some distant relative of our cheetah. It's hard to tell - I mean I've got eyes on both sides of my head, so it's always hard to get a close look at things, but better to see the whole picture. No sign of those two today though. I guess they are really out of here.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home